Group 1 3"-Diameter Micrometer Heads
Our most popular micrometer head with all the extras. Has a wide variety of applications where fast and easy reading is required. Our zeroing feature enables the user to make a fine adjustment of the entire head by .400" without changing the micrometer reading. Micrometer head features foward and reverse reading. Meets or exceeds government specifications for accuracy.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Direct reading to .0001"
- Carbide spindle face available
- Non-rotating spindle
- Foward and reverse reading
- Black anodized finish
- White marked lines and numbers for easy reading
- Zeroing feature
- Spindle hardened to Rc 62 with lead error held to .00005"
|Catalog #||Range Inch||Reading Inch||Face||Price|
Prices effective October 1, 2012 subject to change.