Group 1 Mandrel Blade Micrometer Sets
S-T Mandrel Blade Micrometers feature our "Feathertouch" tubular frame and interchangeable mandrels. The mandrels provide an extended range of measurement from one tool. Blades are .017" thick to measure those hard-to-reach areas. Sets include mandrels, checking standards and fitted wood case. These micrometers meet or exceed government specification for accuracy.
- Exclusive "Feathertouch" tubular steel frame
- Reading to .001"
- Carbide spindle and anvil standard
- Non-rotating spindle
- .017" thick blades
- Durable black wrinkle finish frame
- Lock nut
- Spindle hardened to Rc 62 with lead error held to .00005"
- Silver mist chrome finish head
- Black lines & numbers for easy reading
- Includes checking standards
- Includes fitted wood case
|Catalog #||Range Inch||Graduation Inch||Faces||Wood Case||Price|
Prices effective October 1, 2012 subject to change.