Group 1 Digital Micrometers
Digital Micrometers offer some advantages over conventional micrometers. They almost eliminate errors in gaging and unskilled workers can measure their work accurately. Thimble and sleeve have conventional marking and may be used for measurements or to verify the counter reading.
- Thumb lock and ratchet standard
- Counter reading to .001"— vernier to .0001"
- Carbide anvil and spindle faces are standard
- Durable hammertone finish frame with heat insulating pads
- Spindle hardened to Rc 60-61
- Silver mist chrome finish head
- Black lines & numbers on barrel and head for easy reading
- Large digits on counter with a metal gear mechanism
- Fast, easy zero adjustment
- Checking standard included with the 1-2" model and larger
- Includes fitted case
|Catalog #||Range Inch||Reading||Faces||Checking Standard||Case||Price|
Prices effective October 1, 2012 subject to change.