Group 1 Disc Micrometers
One-half inch diameter discs on this micrometer are designed to get those hard-to-reach measurements. Spindle and anvil discs are .032" thick at the edge, tapered to 1/16" at the center, making it ideal for measuring fins, lands, rib, cutting edges and other difficult-togage sections. Accurate measurements to .001" can be taken on paper, rubber, plastics, and other materials with this micrometer. Anvil and spindle faces are lapped flat and parallel over the entire disc surface. Disc micrometers meet or exceed government specification for accuracy.
- 1/2" diameter hardened steel spindle and anvil disc lapped flat and parallel over entire surface
- "Feathertouch" tubular steel frame with durable black wrinkle finish
- Lock nut and ratchet stop standard
- Reading to .001"
- Spindle hardened to Rc 62 with lead error held to .00005"
- Silver mist chrome finish head
- Black lines & numbers for easy reading
- Fitted wood case available
|Catalog #||Range Inch||Grad. Inch||Faces||Price|
|99-0108-00||Wood Case for 08-0401-04||$24.30|
|99-0109-00||Wood Case for 08-0402-04||$31.60|
|99-0110-00||Wood Case for 08-0403-04||$31.60|
NOTE: Also available with .750" and 1.000" Discs and larger sizes.
Prices effective October 1, 2012 subject to change.