Group 1 Hub Micrometers
Hub Micrometers are designed to take measurements of hubs and hard-to-reach areas where the shallow frame is necessary. Hub micrometers can be used to reach through holes to measure thickness. Solid steel frame with black wrinkle finish. This micrometer is furnished with ratchet stop and lock nut. Meets or exceeds government specification for accuracy.
- Shallow frame with durable black wrinkle finish
- Spindle hardened to Rc 62 with lead error held to .00005"
- Lock nut and ratchet stop standard
- Silver mist chrome finish head
- Black lines & numbers for easy reading
- Fitted wood case available
|Catalog #||Range Inch||Grad. Inch||Faces||Price|
|99-0011-00||Wood Case for 08-1651-11||$27.95|
|99-0012-00||Wood Case for 08-1652-11||$29.15|
Prices effective October 1, 2012 subject to change.