Group 1 Inside-Outside Combination Sets
Sets include one mandrel outside micrometer and one inside micrometer with handle. Outside micrometer covers 0"-4" range and the solid forged steel frame has lightening holes providing good feel and balance. Inside micrometer has a handle to reach bore depths up to 10". Both the inside and outside micrometers are provided with mandrels, in one-inch increments, that are factory set to cover the ranges specified. They also feature a non-glare silver mist chrome head with easy-to-read black numbers and graduations. Micrometers meet or exceed government specification for accuracy.
- Solid forged steel frame/lightening holes
- Durable black wrinkle finish frame
- Silver mist chrome finish heads
- Spindle hardened to Rc 62 with lead error held to within .00005"
- Hardened steel faces
- Black lines & numbers for easy reading
- Lock nut and ratchet stop on outside micrometer
- Includes fitted wood case
|Catalog #||Range Inside||Range Outside||Graduation Inch||Price|
|11-0465-01||1 1⁄2" - 6 1⁄2"||0"-4"||.001||$591.50|
|11-0485-01||1 1⁄2" - 8 1⁄2"||0"-4"||.001||$596.65|
Prices effective October 1, 2012 subject to change.