Group 1 Outside-Inside Combination Sets
Outside-Inside Combination Sets include our T Series Tubular Frame Micrometers and the small size inside micrometer. The tubular micrometers include checking standards and adjusting wrench. For inside measurements, this set consists of micrometer head, mandrels, setting wrench and handle, to measure bore depths to 10". Sets are furnished in a fitted wooden case and meet government specification for accuracy.
- "Feathertouch" tubular steel frame with durable black wrinkle finish
- Lock nut and ratchet stop standard
- Outside micrometers reading to .0001" and inside reading to .001"
- Silver mist chrome finish head
- Carbide spindle and anvil faces on outside micrometers and hardened steel on inside micrometers
- Spindle hardened to Rc 62 with lead error held to within .00005"
- Black lines & numbers for easy reading
- Includes fitted wood case
|Catalog #||Outside Range Inch||Inside Range Inch||Wood Case||Price|
|11-2465-04||0-4||1 1⁄2 - 6 1⁄2||Included||$1,063.45|
|11-2485-04||0-4||1 1⁄2 - 8 1⁄2||Included||$1,063.45|
|11-2665-04||0-6||1 1⁄2 - 6 1⁄2||Included||$1,704.60|
|11-2685-04||0-6||1 1⁄2 - 8 1⁄2||Included||$1,709.80|
Prices effective October 1, 2012 subject to change.