Group 1 Screw Thread Comparator Micrometers
The thread micrometer is designed for rapid checking of screw threads. While this micrometer does not measure the exact diameter of a V-thread, it does indicate through comparison whether screw threads are being accurately cut or chased. Contacting tapered points are ground and lapped flat to .015". This permits accurate thread comparison without point ride. Meets or exceeds government specification for accuracy.
- 60° conical spindle and anvil
- Lock nut and ratchet stop standard
- Spindle hardened to Rc 62 with lead error held to .00005"
- Silver mist chrome finish head
- Durable black wrinkle finish frame
- Black lines & numbers for easy reading
- Fitted wood case available
|Catalog #||Range Inch||Graduation Inch||Faces||Price|
|99-0152-00||Wood Case for 08-0301-04||$25.40|
|99-0151-00||Wood Case for 08-0302-04||$24.30|
Prices effective October 1, 2012 subject to change.