Group 1 Tubing Micrometers
Tubing Micrometers have a half frame with extended anvil to measure the thickness oftubing. Micrometer measures to a minimum of 3/8" inside diameter. Meets or exceeds government specification for accuracy.
- Lock nut and ratchet stop standard
- Spindle hardened to Rc 62 with lead error held to within .00005"
- Silver mist chrome finish head
- Reading to .001"
- Black lines & numbers for easy reading
- Durable black wrinkle finish frame
- Fitted wood case available
|Catalog #||Range Inch||Graduation Inch||Faces||Price|
|99-0008-00||Wood Case for 08-1611-04||$23.85|
|99-0009-00||Wood Case for 08-1612-04||$25.10|
|99-0010-00||Wood Case for 08-1613-04||$28.90|
Prices effective October 1, 2012 subject to change.